Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

So So Saturday

Last night was no freaky Friday it was just a so so Saturday when Lindsay Lohan hosted Saturday Night Live. To be 100% honest I didn't make the effort to stay awake to catch it on Saturday night. I live in LA so it isn't live anyway so why tax myself. I watched it Sunday morning over coffee and a yoplait. It hink if I had stayed up and was a little sleepy I may have enjoyed it a little more than I did wide eyed and busy tailed. She wasn't bad but she wasn't all that good either. I give her credit for pushing herself and getting herself back out on the stage but I think she maybe should have gotten herself a little more prepared in the psych department. She needs some more time to heal and get whole. She is a shadow of what she once was and that for a 25 year old is a sad statement. I also don't think Lorne Michaels did her a service by agreeing to have her on as host but let's face it he got some good ratings and free press out of having her. He isn't in the business of helping washed up actresses he is in the business of producing a hit show.
Lindsay has been surrounded by people who have not really had her best interests in the forefront of their minds and I tend to think she is still not surrounded by people who will say no. If she were someone would have said no its too soon for you. You aren't ready, wait a little more. But to give her credit she did it, not unfortunately it was a flat and mediocre performance. She may not be up to speed as of yet but the woman has got guts. Let's hope in the future she can really pull it together and prove all her nay sayers wrong. Don't give up girl just keep plugging and keep it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment