Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

She Rocks and Rules

I was merrily strolling along Hollywood Blvd. this afternoon enjoying the sunny day and checking out the tourists. Tra la la. When from out of nowhere jumps a man in a grey fright wig. He screamed into my face "I'm Don King! I'm Don King!" He did sort of look like Don King but it may have just been the wig. Needless to say I was alarmed but amused at the same time. He shouted it at a couple of times more until 2 German women came along. One German woman said "Who is that?" and that was Don Kings' cue. He was done with me and on to Frau Deutshland and her friend. I was off the hook and free to pick up my walk where I'd left off. Hello Sponge Bob Square Pants, Hi Snow White, Yo Spiderman it was a full contigent of celebs today! I strolled a little further down the street and was out of the Grauman's Chinese Theater's hub bub. I was free to enjoy looking at the stars. Don Knotts! All three Bridges Lloyd, Beau and Jeff all in a row (isn't that nice), Then I came upon a real star, she rocks she rules Judge Judy! It made me so happy to see Judge Judy had a star but then it sort of made me sad. Is this what a star is now? A judge? Granted she's a riot but come on she's a retired Judge ruling on pathetic cases. But then again it is entertainment... So maybe she does indeed deserve a star. She is much more entertaining than lots of other people who have stars. Perhaps she is as deserved a star as say Lee Majors or The Village People. So Judge Judy is a star! She deserves her place on the walk of fame. It's not the walk of gifted actors. Its fame! Rock on Judge Judy you do rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment