Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

I could sleep forever

I recently have developed a strong desire to sleep. I mean really sleep. I go to bed early and wake up late and then take a nap in the middle of the day. I think it could be some sort of backlash from my younger days when I hated to sleep. I do it well too. I am an excellent sleeper. I sometime wake refreshed and I sometimes wake wishing I could go back to sleep. Is this age catching up with me?
When I take my naps I fall into a very deep REM sleep and dream.

I almost always remember my dreams when I wake. I have very odd dreams too. Dreams of Denny's and placing Matchbox cars around my house as decorative accents. I just had a dream I was kidnapped and had to arrange ransom. I have to say I enjoy these dreams and all of my sleep. Sometimes I wake tired and wonder if there is something wrong. Usually I wake up and feel great but the times I wake up tired I get nervous. Am I just bored and sleep out of boredom? Am I just old, wearing down like an old clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment