Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hank Williams Jr. Might Be Crazier Than Victoria Jackson?

Politics is really interesting to some people. Some people try to stay out of it and keep it to themselves. I am one of those people. I got into a huge political fight with a friend one night and we said a lot of things. That was is for me. No more politics discussions for me. Idiots are an entirely different story. They are fair game. I don't care if you are a Democrat, Republican or a "damned Commie" if you are an idiot you are fair game. Where is this getting us?
Hank Williams Jr. may have said one of the stupidest things I have heard in ages. 
 ”We've got a Muslim for a president who hates cowboys, hates cowgirls, hates fishing, hates farming, loves gays, and we hate him!” The election season brings out the idiot in idiots. Keep you eyes peeled you will see even more idiocy. It should be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment