Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beverly Hills 90H20

There's nothing like a refreshing glass of water on a hot day. Now there is nothing like a $12 bottle of water on a hot Beverly Hills day. Beverly Hills 90h20 is a new product that describes their water as being inspired by champagne.
"Considered “the champagne of waters”, Beverly Hills 9OH2O was designed by world-class sommeliers expressly for fine dining, special events, and exclusive gifting. "
This is how their water is described on their website. I am sorry but exclusive gifting; you are passing out bottles of water not Piaget watches! The champagne of water is that like the champagne of beers?

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great new luxury product, at the right time for me, as I do not drink alcohol so I'll have something to sip with my drinking friends.

    ReplyDelete