Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Antenna TV Retro TV at its Best


There is a television network I am obessed with. It is Antenna TV. Launched in January of 2011 Antenna TV broadcasts old televisions shows from the 50's, 60's 70's and the 80's. If you love old television this is the network for you. AntennaTV is not avialable in every market but it is expanding. I have always been a huge fan of Gracie Allen and because of this networks reruns of "The Burns and Allen Show" I am able to watch her on a nightly basis. Old television programs like "Adam 12" and "Dragnet" play daily as do "Hazel", "Alfred Hitchcock Presents", "Too Close for Comfort" and "McHale's Navy". There are also movies there is an upcoming Gidget movie marathon. Keeping with the retro style Antenna TV also uses the voice over talent of Gary Owens of "Laugh In" fame. The majority of the programming comes from the Sony Pictures library. Most recently Universal's library has also been added. So if you want to reaquaint your self with "Soap" or the genius comedies of Norman Lear this is the station for you!

1 comment:

  1. I watch Antenna TV for my '60 TV fixes. I love it! Leave It To Beaver, Gidget, The Flying Nun, The Monkees, need I go on? Thanks for the Post Timm!
    Paula Lynch
    NYC

    ReplyDelete