Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Angelina Jolie Why?


Movie Star? Angelina Jolie is always the face that appears when in the media the term "movie star" comes up. Yes, she has starred in movies but hardly any of them have been good movies. Frankly most of them are rather lack luster. I personally don't get it or her. She is attractive but not exactly a beauty. There are lots of women who are beautiful, many more than her. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the cliche goes. Celebrity yes, movies star I don't think so. Her body of work is less than remarkable. She did win an academy award I will give her that but otherwise her roles are unimpressive. Ms Jolie is more noted for her marriage and being sired by Jon Voight. Her appearances seem to always cause a stir; again it mystifies me. Can someone explain it to me. I have tried to watch her movies and I have hated them. I will admit I have seen "Kung Fu Panda" maybe this is why she is a "star". Perhaps I am misjudging her. Then I ask myself why do I care. Could it be her face and thigh appears so much on television and magazine covers? She is an enigma!

1 comment:

  1. Jolie is proof that if you believe you are super fucking awesome, so will everyone else. She believes she is awesome in the face of any and every kind of naysayer. She is an immovable force when it comes to believing she is the shit.

    Would be nice if she actually was in her chosen industry: ACTING.

    ReplyDelete