Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Oscars Live in Hollywood

Well I tried to watch the Oscars but the show was so damned dull I knew I wouldn't make it through the whole show. I tried to care but some how just didn't. They seem to have no relevence, rich people in borrowed clothing strutting along a carpet layed on a filthy street entering a building with no name as the sponser has pulled out. They stand in their tedious finery patting each other on the back saying oh you are wonderful and so am I. Look at us aren't we wonderful, buy our product. It is really just a 3 hour commercial interupted by shorter ads.
I decided to go out and see some live performance. Real people in front of actual viewers. This seemed to me to be a better use of my time and frankly a hell of a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment