Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oh I'm Sorry was I driving at the Speed Limit?

It was a beautiful Los Angeles kinda day, I was happily driving down a palm lined side street. The sun was shining and the top of the car was down, music was playing and I was travelling 35 miles an hour down a street with four way stops at every corner. Then he turned onto the road behind me. Manically driving his dirty beige Mercedes station wagon he tailgated me in seconds. La la la la I am having nice day and tooling through a residential neighborhood on an errand. I look into my review mirror and I am looking right at his angry face. Then the beeping started. I am sorry sir but it is a stop sign and I stopped. The next block has speed bumps, hmm could that mean drive slower? I guess not as you felt the need to yell out you car window. Should I pull over and let you pass? No I think I won't, I think I will turn the stereo up louder. Funnily Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" is playing. I guess you had had enough of my polite and frankly normal driving when you decided to drive on the wrong side of the road and yell at me through your closed passenger side window. I really enjoyed when you almost hit the oncoming car because you were still yelling. Lucky for you they honked. It must have been almost 35 to the next stop sign and you had to stop. I am sorry that my logical behavior so enraged you. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment