Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

I think I'm Afraid of Mel Gibson


I don't think I like Mel Gibson. I have never cared for his movies and the more I hear about him the creepier he sounds. I have tried to watch several of his movies and never made it all the way through them. I feel like I should at least like Mad Max but I just don't. I can't really put my finger on why I don't care for his movies but I sure as hell can tell you why I don't like him.
He's creepy. He seems filled with anger and hate and is ready to erupt like a teenager's zit. Bile would pour out. Bile he is holding inside and needs to purge, bad. Its a bile that churns inside him churning up his insides and occasionally has to ejaculate. Usually in completely inappropriate places. Places like taped cell phone conversations with his frightened victims or police transcripts. Jodie Foster may have his back but then again she sort of scares me too.
I hope I never meet him or even run into him in a supermarket or a gun shop. If I did I would hightail it right out of there. I don't need an autograph unless he insists. Then I would comply and run like hell. I'm sure Mel Gibson has a good side. He has not to my knowledge ever kill anyone in real life. I think he gets all that out on the big screen for his cult to see. Racist and anti-Semitic rants do not a psycho make but they do set off some red flags in my book. If you for some unknown reason are reading this Mel Gibson please don't come after me. I don't need either the terror or the publicity. I just want to cower happily at my keyboard whilst you storm up and down the Pacific Coast Highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment